£64.99 VAT Incl.NEW
Age: 6-12. No worksite can be completed without a tall crane for heavy lifting! Standing 550mm tall and 600mm wide, it has a boom arm and interchangeable attachments. This set comes with a forklift with articulated forks, a Hydradig 110w that features full 360-degree motion and an articulated bucket!
The Engino patented toy building system allows easy assembly models and take-a-part learning play.
The JCB Tall Crane motorized set is the right tool and a real growth mindset for youth successful Engineers!
- It engages with three superior durability models with the iconic styling of JCB® Machineries!
- The two building instructions presented in the box are intended to guide children develop spatial reasoning and cognitive flexibility!
- The interacting 3D building instructions for all three models that are available online and through the free Engino kidCAD app for Android and iOS devices, aim to empower kids with digital skills and Computer Aided Design skills (CAD).
- Block-play while constructing function models is a powerful learning tool for teaching Engineering & Mechanic skills.
- The motor included brings models in life and develops motor skills.
- Using these machineries with realistic details and functions, builds thrilling JCB stories! Indoors or outdoors: a tall crane to handle the big jobs, a Hydradig 110w for all-round visibility when excavating or a Forklift for forward reach and large lift capacities!
- Construction play of the parts and giving new forms in models delegates creativity.
With hands-on construction, Mind is on a mission!
The set includes 316 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS, a power motor with forward-reverse switch (2 x AAA batteries required, not included) and printed building instructions for 2 out of three models.
No Shortcuts when it comes to Quality and Safety on our products: We strive to follow the strictest safety and quality standards, ensuring that children will just enjoy their fun pathway to success!